Monday 15 November 2010

Evaluation of Group Presentation

What went well?

  • Were able to pitch the film idea
  • Presentation was very visual
  • each member of our group spoke equally
  • We presented with no notes 
What would you change?

  • Make presentation more brief
  • Include more pictures of some of the other pre-production planning tasks e.g. focus groups & filming schedule
What were you individual contributions to the planning and research so far?

  • I contributed towards making the other half of the questionnaire focusing on questions linked to our films theme - Isolation.
  • I wrote the script for the film with Aidah
  • I casted the actors for the film with Aidah
  • I created a mood board of various characters and themes which influence our film
  • I designed the storyboard with Ryan
  • Worked on the animatics with Conor.
  • I chose appropriate costumes for the actors
  • I made the Shooting Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment